Tuesday, October 18, 2011

By ADMIN: feutams

It has been a while since the Far Eastern University Volleyball Team Facebook Page has been active with updates with the teams' games and players. I was so busy with a lot of things and I needed to have a break with the happenings of my personal life. But as of today, I  would like to inform all the followers of the FB Page that I will be active again, as a matter of fact, I will try my very best to give updates regarding the upcoming UniGames to be held in Roxas City and the health condition of some of the injured players.

The FB Page http://www.facebook.com/feuvt is under renovation for the better. I also created this blogsite in order for me to update you guys with Videos, Game Stats, Pictures and more. Also, this blogsite will serve as a long form of details about the team and players as I have some new features which will be announce both in FB Page and Here.

More things to come so "Expect the Unexpected"


ADMIN: feutams

No comments:

Post a Comment